At Homesecurityonline.com.au, all your personal information is protected by the industry standard Secure Server Software (SSL) protocol, which encrypts and protects all of your personal data (name, address, credit card number) as it is transmitted over the internet. The encryption means other computers are unable to decipher the data and it can not be read by anyone over the internet.
To ensure you are accessing a secure server, look at the first characters of the URL which should read ‘https’ rather than just ‘http.’ for SSL to be active.
Once your online order has been submitted you will receive regular email updates on its progress via the email address you provided when you made your order.
You will also receive a dispatch email with a link to track your order.
- 5-6 working days from despatch for capital cities
- 7-10 working days from despatch for other destinations
- 10-14 working days from despatch for more inaccessible destinations
If you require assistance in placing an online order, please contact us and our customer service team will be happy to help.
Yes, a signature is required on delivery. All parcels have limited insurance for loss or damage.
- To return goods to Homesecurityonline.com.au, you MUST first request a Return Authorisation (RA) number from Homesecurityonline.com.au via email, prior to returning the goods. Goods without an RA number will be rejected. An RA Number can be obtained by request via this form.
- Any goods, which are returned to Homesecurityonline.com.au without an official Return Authorisation number, will be sent back to the end user at their expense.
- Homesecurityonline.com.au require all details to be completed to ensure that the RA is issued promptly and to ensure that we can accurately handle your return.
- A restocking fee of 30% will charged for non faulty products returned. Restocking fee is calculated on the total purchase amount listed on the invoice issued to the purchaser. Restocking fee is applicable to all change of mind purchases and products purchased due to inaccurate orders. No returns will be accepted 3 months after the purchased date.
- A single RA number can be issued for one or more products being returned in the same shipment from the same location.
- All products being returned must display the RA Number clearly on the shipping carton, NOT on the product.
- Issuing of an RA number does not guarantee the acceptance of stock if other criteria is not met. The goods remain the property of the end user until it is accepted by Homesecurityonline.com.au as a valid return.
- No returned goods will be accepted due to change of mind and/or circumstances
Faulty goods returned will be repaired or replaced with the same or equivalent product depending on available stock.
Where possible, Homesecurityonline.com.au will replace the faulty goods with an identical item. However where some goods cannot be replaced due to being a discontinued line the current equivalent model will be sent instead.
The End User will pre-pay freight charges for goods to be returned to Homesecurityonline.com.au, Homesecurityonline.com.au will pay freight back to the End User.
We accept payment via major credit cards (Visa, MasterCard), via Paypal and direct deposit.
We do not modify orders once they are placed. If you wish to add items to your order please place a new order.
No we do not ship to PO Boxes as all goods are sent with a registered courier with tracking. All parcels require a signature on receipt. Please ensure you select a delivery address where you can ensure some one can safely receive and sign for the parcel between the hours of 9am – 5 pm Monday Friday. Our nominated courier will NOT leave goods unless they are signed for.
Please note: the purchaser accepts liability for non delivery for whatever reason. This may include an incorrect shipping address, incorrect customer contact details, or any other information which is required by the Home Security Online to ship its products to the purchaser correctly.