Paradox PCS260 4G Alarm Communicator Module – Optus Only
The Paradox PDX-PCS260 provides reliable 4G data only (no voice) reporting and two-way communication between Paradox control panels and their respective monitoring stations without the need for a PTSN phone line, as well as personal messaging. It also supports access from the Paradox smartphone application so you can control your alarm system via your phone!
The Paradox PCS265E Optus alarm communication module module is simple to install via a four-wire serial connection up to 2m from the alarm panel and can be extended to 300m via the CVT485 module. This applies to GSM Contact ID reporting only, not to GPRS IP reporting. The PCS265E also incorporates a 3.7V Li-Ion backup battery that will provide 1-hour online communication on the cellular network.
Contact Us should you wish to ask any questions.
- Additional Information
- Reviews (0)
- 4G (3.75G) reporting speed of system data to IPR512 Monitoring Receiver or IPRS-7 IP/GPRS
- 3G / 2G auto connect if 4G not available
- Two SIM cards support for provider redundancy
- Control panel communication supervision
- Compact, sleek design
- Report via text message (up to 8 mobile phone numbers) or GSM to any monitoring station via contact ID
- End-user can arm or disarm the system by sending a text message (SMS) to the PCS250
- Send pre-recorded voice messages to up to 8 telephone numbers to report alarms using the optional VDMP3 Paradox Plug-in Voice Module (GSM mode)
- Simple installation with 4-wire serial connection
- Optional rod antenna can be installed up to 18m (60ft) from the module using optional antenna cable extensions depending on the local signal strength
- 128-bit (MDS) and 256-bit (AES) encryption (GPRS mode)
- Increase the distance between the panel and the PCS250 module with an RS485 link (GSM mode only via e-bus). A CVT485 module must be added to the panel in order to accomplish this
- GPRS reporting to the IPR512 Monitoring Receiver or to the IPRS-7 PC Receiver Software
- Simple 4-wire installation
- Dual tamper switch (wall and cover removal)
- Upload/download and upgrade with BabyWare via a GPRS connection
- VDMP3 not supported
|Dimensions||32 x 10 x 2 cm|